May 25, 2002

[4/5/2002 11:44:52 PM]
Arlington, VA
Headed to VA today to get a few things together for NY, pay a few pals a visit, and enjoy the museums downtown a bit. What's with all the traffic lately?
Maybe the suspense of the Hanoi stalker? Short version:
I was on yahoo messenger chatting with my friend Xuan Anh in VN and he was in an internet cafe (the only place you can get a cam to work in VN for reasons only the commies can answer) and a kid next to Xuan Anh saw me on XA's monitor. Next day, the kid sends me instant messages telling me he stole my name off the computer and saw me on the screen, and that he would really like to get to know me. Then he asks if i would please put the video cam on again so he could see me. Uh... no. And could he please stay in contact with me and email me. Did I say no??? I was nice. That was about it. Like I said, there is no sense of privacy in Vietnam...

No comments: